RECIPE OF THE MONTH
TAGLIOLINI WITH CAVIAR AND CITRUS FRUITS
500gr. of tagliolini
- 1 Organic Orange
- 1 large leek
- 2 Spoons of clarified butter
- Salt and pepper
- 40gr. of caviar
- With a potato peeler remove the orange peel and chop finely. Squeeze the juice of the orange and half a lemon, then add them in a bowl. Add salt and pepper and set aside.
- Clean the leek and cut the white part into very thin slices; braise them for 5 minutes in bubbling butter. Add the citrus juice and cook for another 5 minutes. Also add the cream, a pinch of salt and pepper. Stir and cover with the lid.
- Cook the fresh egg pasta in abundant boiling salted water, drain it al dente keeping a few ladles of cooking water and pour it into the pan with the sauce.o.
- Season everything well and distribute on the plates of the diners, completing each one with a plate of Siberian black caviar.
Yield: 6 PEOPLE SERVED
Preparation: 15 minutes
Cooking: 15 minutes